Latest modified Knowledge Base articles
Sometimes you experience issues while pairing. Most times they end with an error code. Most people don’t notice these important error codes and just find themselves stuck in pairing their devices. Paying attention to the error codes might help you finding a remedy for the issue you experience. InformationThis article…
When you have a Sonoff TH10 or Sonoff TH16 you can use this device not only to measure the temperature and humidity, but also turn on/off a device attached to it based on the measured temperature. Did you know you can drive the same attached device with seperate temperature settings…
In general eWeLink supported devices can not be reset. If the device looses its power it will loose its settings with the exception of the WiFi credentials. When the power and internet connection is restored the device will retrieve its settings from the cloud again. If you want to reset…
Latest changes to the website
- Website moved to new webhosting company. Read more about this in this news article: We’re back! The story behind the downtime and silence.
- Updated a few website plugins
- All shareable items:
- Changed textual sharing buttons into icon buttons.
- Moved items in “More” box to the main sharing buttons row.
- Added Reddit, Tumbler, Pinterest and e-mail sharing buttons.
- Added WordPress Like button.
- Now also shown on Review-pages and Verified seller pages.