Latest modified Knowledge Base articles
My Sonoff NSPanel says “System Data ERROR!” after a firmware upgrade
After a firmware update of the Sonoff NSPanel a message with the text System Data Error! can stay on the screen rendering the touch part of the NSPanel useless. This Knowledge Base describes troubleshooting steps which might help to resolve the issue. System Data ERROR! message on Sonoff NSPanel. Source:…
Firmware upgrades fails at 90% all the time. How can I resolve that?
Most times when this issue happens the update server is just busy and it is best to try updating again at a later moment. Try different moments of the day (e.g. morning, afternoon , evening). When the firmware upgrades keep on failing and eWeLink and Sonoff did not report any…
Following Facebook posts without bothering others
“Follow” “Bookmarked” “Following” You can see these replies to Facebook posts very often. People know that when they have replied to a post every follow up replies of others generates notifications for that post. The downside of this method is that it cluthers the replies on that post and generates…
Latest changes to the website
- Updated website framework and plugins
- Updated caused layout in custom created dark blocks to be broken. Layout repaired.
- Added searchbar
Search for products...to the
Latest productswidget at the right sidebar.
- Tweaked cookie consent banner.
- Enabled feature to host Google Fonts locally.
You are herewidget to the sidebar for pages that didn’t had a breadcrumb anymore.
- Changed footer to restore copyright message because of replacement by required Neve theme message, Alignment is not completely correct, but it is doable now.
- Knowledge Base