Google Play Store changelog
- Added ability to share devices with friends via WhatsApp now
- A new feature that allows you to select manual scenes to show on homepage
- Optimized homepage visual effect
- Improved pairing experience
2. Device features:
- Supported voice assistants were added to device settings for quick setup and instructions
- Fixed known issues
eWeLink app documentation
- Display of temperature and humidity of TH10/16 on homepage of app.
- Add email address to a phone number account. This important for being able to upgrade a phone number account with an eWeLink VIP Subscription (eWeLink Advanced).
- Sharing devices via WhatsApp.
- Notifications deviced into 4 categories (so far we see no change at the notification section of the eWeLink app).
- Overview of availability of devices in voice assistance. Icons at the device settings page are shortcuts to setup instructions.
Source: eWeLink app > Message > Guide
Discovered by the community
- Shortcuts to manual scenes and bar with rooms doesn’t stay at top anymore while scrolling through the devices at the homepage of the app.
8 july 2021