Mostly in february of each year Chinese People celebrate new year on their Lunar calendar. That period is like what Christmas is for more western people. An important period to Chinese people and something you want to celebrate with your family. Also most companies are not very active during this period of about 2 weeks. This means also eWeLink, Sonoff & ITEAD and Chinese online stores are not open or at least do not ship out orders.
We checked the posts of eWeLink and Sonoff about Chinese New Year and this seems to be the impact:
- Out of office from February 7th till February 18. So back on February 19th.
- Giveaway will still be posted on February 15th and you can part in the giveaway.
- Support tickets will be answered as usual (although we have doubts about this, answers might at least be slower).
Sonoff & ITEAD
- Out off office from February 7th till February 18th. So back on February 19th.
- Inquiries & after-sales will be reviewed and replied after February 18th.
- Orders will be shipped out after February 16th.