- Long range communication (up to 80 meters in open space) wireless device.
- Battery powered. Low battery notification.
- Reminds you when the door / window is open and closed.
- Synchronized display of window / door open / closed state in the eWeLink app.
- 3 months history records check.
- Can trigger WiFi and Zigbee devices in smart scenes.
- 3M adhesive tape to stick the device on every surface you want.
- One-tap pairing of sub-device, faster than WiFi pairing.
- Manage Zigbee sub-devices directly from the home page of the eWeLink app. No need to access a sub-device page anymore.
- Supported functions:
- The rest is unknown.
- Supported 3rd party’s:
- Google Home
- Amazon Alexa
Sonoff SNZB-04 Wireless door/window sensor
Detect opened / closed doors / windows with a completely wireless low energy device. Uses stable Zigbee wireless protocol with two-way communication over a long range.
|Dimensions||47 × 27 × 14 mm|
|Supported third parties|