- Long range communication (up to 80 meters in open space) wireless device.
- Requires a Zigbee hub / bridge to operate. E.g. the Sonoff Zigbee Bridge.
- Battery powered. Low battery notification.
- Switches devices on and off from any place inside and outside your house.
- Customizable button actions in the app with scenes.
- 3 tap conditions: single press, double press, long press.
- Two-way control of the light.
- One-tap pairing of sub-device, faster than WiFi pairing.
- Manage Zigbee sub-devices directly from the home page of the eWeLink app. No need to access a sub-device page anymore.
- Reports status back to the app where RF isn’t capable to do so.
- Supported functions:
- The rest is unknown.
- Supported 3rd party’s:
- Google Home
- Amazon Alexa
Sonoff SNZB-01 Wireless Switch
Battery powered Zigbee switch to operate your lights and devices. Has single press, double press and long press. All 3 are customizable.
|Dimensions||43 × 43 × 16 mm|
|Supported third parties|
Product webpage: https://www.itead.cc/sonoff-snzb-01-zigbee-wireless-switch.html