Door/window sensor which uses RF on 433.92 MHz. Requires a RF bridge to use it with eWeLink.
Most features mentioned below do require a RF bridge for interaction with the eWeLink system!
- 433.92 MHz RF door/window sensor
- Easy installation with 3M adhesive tape.
- Create scenes to turn lights on or off (requires RF bridge)
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries. Can work up to 2 years if the door/window is opened or closed 3 times a day
- Supported functions:
- Alerts on open / close
- Scenes triggered by open / close
- Scenes triggered by single button press
- History records check
- Supported third parties:
- Google Home
|Supported third parties|
Product webpage: https://www.itead.cc/smart-home/sonoff-dw2-rf-433mhz-rf-wireless-door-window-sensor.html
Verified sellers are trustworthy sellers of which we believe you can safely buy your goods at. We had either good contact with a Verified seller or (heard of) good experiences in delivering ordered goods and / or aftersales. Purchase buttons of Verified sellers end with a few codes with brackets starting with “[V”. [More info]
Verified sellers for this product
Do you see anything that is incorrect or incomplete? Please let us know on our contact form!