- Double UK sockets
- Operation with V-Tac app (eWeLink app clone), eWeLink app or momentary switches between the 2 sockets
- 2 USB-ports (permanently powered, not controlled by app or switch)
- Minor points (as described by submitter Waggers):
- “The terminal screws seem to be made of a low quality brass. It’s quite easy to strip the head of the screw if you’re not using a screwdriver of the right size.”
- “Two screws are included to fit the unit to the back box. These screws don’t fit standard U.K. back boxes. We use 3.5mm screws whereas the supplied screws are something like 4.0 mm.”
- Other minor points:
- Only available for purchase in United Kingdom.
- Product not listed on manufacturer’s website.
- Supported functions:
- Other functions might be available but are not mentioned on the product pages.
- Supported 3rd party’s:
- Google Home
- Amazon Alexa
Power socket automation built into the wall. Can be easily switched on/off at the switched on the devie it self but also with the V-Tac app which is a clone of the eWeLink app. This device works with the eWeLink app too.
|Dimensions||146 × 86 × 32 mm|
|Plug / socket type|
|Maximum current (ampere)|
|Maximum USB output current (ampere)|
|Supported third parties|
Product webpage: Not available