- WiFi door/window sensor
- Easy installation with 3M adhesive tape.
- Create scenes to turn lights on or off
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries. Can work up to 3 months if the door/window is opened or closed 3 times a day.
- Battery-level display and low-battery notification
- Pairing with bluetooth, operation with WiFi
- Only works on 802.11 b, not on 802.11 g/n/a/ac! (see “WiFi doorsensors & LED strip won’t pair” for more details)
- Supported functions:
- Alerts on open / close
- Scenes triggered by open / close
- Scenes triggered by single button press
- History records check
- Supported 3rd party’s:
- Google Home
WiFi door/window sensor. No need for a RF bridge. Directly communicates with your WiFi router / accesspoint.
|Dimensions||70 × 31 × 19 mm|
|Supported third parties|
Product webpage: https://www.itead.cc/smart-home/sonoff-dw2.html
Verified sellers are trustworthy sellers of which we believe you can safely buy your goods at. We had either good contact with a Verified seller or (heard of) good experiences in delivering ordered goods and /or aftersales. Purchase buttons of Verified sellers end with a few codes with brackets starting with “[V”. [More info]
Verified sellers for this product
Do you see anything that is incorrect or incomplete? Please let us know on our contact form!